Sunday, June 10, 2018

New Additions to the Farm

 Rue and Calcium were both pregnant and due around Memorial Day - Calcium (black and white mostly) delivered late Memorial Day and I thought I had planned it well enough that Rue would also deliver before I left for camp.

We thought for sure that Calcium was going to have at least twins or maybe small triplets (even had our goat midwife check) nope just one really big boy.

Rue ended up delivering while I was at camp but had no trouble and had one little girl. 

Now to pick names.....
We have them both already sold but we will see.....
Little Buck 

Little Girl on the Left with Mama Rue (see how much bigger the boy is)

The picture I got while at Camp! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...