Sunday, September 23, 2012

The BIG MOVE!

No sink stop so we are washing well I thought dishes in a bowl but Clair thought her feet.....mmmhh moving with babies is SO much harder.


Over the past almost year, we have moved from our little cabin in Washington...(sad face enter here)
to Terri and Destry's property in the fifth wheel
to Terri and Destry's house
to my parents house in Indiana.....and now our own apartment.

It has been really nice actually getting to know not only my parents but Levi's as well and I will miss that. Morning rush well at least for the men and enjoying my days with Terri as she would be so sweet and helpful while I adjusted to having two babies. TO ... Dinner every night with my parents and Clairana learning how to hold hands and say the dinner prayer.

But we are also thrilled to have our own place....and Mr. Nephi gets to have his own room for the first time. I cannot wait to decorate his room!

We decided that our best option would be to move back over to campus seems both Levi and I are both working for Purdue now and the kid's daycare is over here as well. So, nothing like moving back into the same place you were in college - Williamsburg on the Wabash. At least for a year till we figure out where/what to build or you know we end up pregnant again...... haha... just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...