Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Homeschool Conference

I took our littlest love to Ohio for the homeschool convention. It was a great time as it always is and we made some co-op decisions after being able to see and compare curriculum in person. 
Rene and Woody were SO helpful in keeping the crew while I was away. 





 Alyssa and I with Andrew Pudewa - he is the face for Institute of Excellence in Writing which is the writing we use for elementary and middle school. 

 Millie and Lotte checking out what to listen to next. 

 Alyssa took this picture - about sums up our nights at the condo. Long days. Long nights. Loads of learning and fun. 

 Another talk evaluation while waiting on the elevators. 

 Took this for my dinosaur loving child. It was huge and made sound which I didn't know until I stood right next to it!



 We thought the kids would get a kick out of this one. 

 Dinner on the Ohio River. 

 My wonderful co-op team! 

 Aunt Rene came one day to take on watching the crew!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA