Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Choir Concert Magic.








We made wreaths and dropped them off to all the instructors before the concert. 
I didn't get a full picture just Coraline tying the bows at the store. 

Loads of friends and family came to watch. I joked to Levi that it felt like stake conference with so many church families there. 
Sweet girls having so much fun afterwards. 
Piper, Coraline, & Lydia


 Nephi & Jeremy



 Angie, Stan, and Abbi came too! Angie and Stan actually were married in the same church. So I guess I walked down the aisle there too on their wedding day and had no idea. Small world. 



 Coraline is turning into a big kid this year. This was her first real experience of being dropped off for practice without a parent. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women President

I was asked to serve as the President in Young Women at church.  I spent the last few early mornings updating the bulletin boards in their r...