Saturday, December 23, 2023

Aunt Woody & Grandma Moni Visit


Aunt Woody came to visit and take Nephi to lunch and shopping for his birthday!
Lotte with Aunt Woody


Then Grandma Moni came with Christmas gifts! Legos for all!





 Cecily was so excited to be a big kid and have a set.


How I spend most mornings theses days. Everyone LOVES Charlotte.
 Nephi and Jeremy at church. They don't have class together right now because their birthdays are separated by the year even though its only a couple months apart. BUT come January they will be together in Young Mens. They are both really excited. 

Cabella, Miriam, and Coraline - at a baptism for a girl in Primary.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Extras

Coraline drew this for my birthday. I love it. I can't get it to rotate so I guess just move your head.....  The girls and I were waitin...