Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Mama Bon

Bonnie came from Pennsylvania to visit for the weekend. It was nice to have someone to sit and chat with seems that is about all I can do at this point in my recovery. She also gave the kids loads of attention which was great for them. 

We all enjoyed her sweet relaxing visit. It worked out that Levi didn't have to work on Saturday so we were able to get a few things done and eat wonderful food. 


I had to go back to the doctor late last week, so I am back to resting and trying to heal again. 


Puzzles

 Gator Rides! 

Presents for all!
 Mama Bon and Charlotte


 She is so perfect. She eats great and sleeps great and is loved by everyone. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women President

I was asked to serve as the President in Young Women at church.  I spent the last few early mornings updating the bulletin boards in their r...