Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Fall Party!

Our first week back at co-op. We had a fall party which was super fun and made lunches easier for all. 




Nursery kids with the 4 year old kids on the outside! The nursery at the church is amazing and connects to it own fenced in playground. 
 They did pumpkin carving and this one was Nephi's

 Coraline was a cat. 


 Bubbe came for the day to help me. 

 Science

Art they made dioramas in a jar representing The Great Fire of London. 



 Cecily borrowed someone's mask

 I have carried everyone in this same wrap. I am sure they have much fancier ones now but I love it. 

 Face Paint in the morning. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women President

I was asked to serve as the President in Young Women at church.  I spent the last few early mornings updating the bulletin boards in their r...