Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Around the House - Catch Up

 I wrote on the mirror as a reminder for them - at first everyone thought someone was in deep trouble for writing on the mirror. 
It says - Wow! Look at me. I am amazing. I'm a child of God. He knows me. I'm gifted with the Holy Ghost as my constant companion.



 Heading out with all the things to build themselves a house in the playground. This playground has been a labor of love, but I am sure it will bring loads of memories. 

 Standard pregnant bathroom photo while waiting on little people. This was one week before she was born.

 IEW papers while 40 weeks pregnant.

 Cecily's drawing

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...