Thursday, September 14, 2023

Accident Number Two.

This year has been a mess with vehicles. I was in another accident - luckily I was by myself and frankly after the Volvo crash it was nothing. 
I was just leaving the chiropractor's office trying to get adjusted for this breech baby. 

I pulled out into the parking lot and a teenager was whipping around to do a U-turn because she went down the wrong road and just smashed me.

The only true bummer is all the paperwork - again. We haven't even gotten through all the paperwork from May at this point. 

I will say it was nice to be able to drive my own vehicle home afterwards. For now I will just look a little rough on the road. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...