Monday, March 7, 2022

Gather & Learn

The Goodsell family welcomed a little girl! 
I adjusted everyone a little to cover all that Millie does each week for our co-op and it worked so well.
Carly did memory work time with the little class while Kelli did the big class.


Carly with the little ones. It was nice to have a break from this spot and watch and see how others would do it. 

 Lunch break ended being in the parking lot throwing snowballs with what was left of the snow pile. It has been SO beautiful here the past few days. 

Clairana doing a presentation about the Salem Witch Trials from her keyword outline/memory. I taught the presentation class and talked about the 5 Canons of Rhetoric. 

Kelli was having everyone help 'milk her cow' before we started our day. 

Science (who knows what I am doing...?) 
This week we talked about mammals. We will end our year talking about the human body. 

Talking about giraffe's and their nostrils vs ours and storing water. Piled everyone into the mother's lodge area to breath on the mirror. 
I was amazed when I said OK lets head to the women's restroom not one of them batted an eye. They are pretty used to my crazy at this point. 

Experiment about pollution in water. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nephi Camp

I didn't get any pictures from Nephi's camp this summer but I did see these on the bulletin board in the hallway this week at church...