Thursday, March 17, 2022

Faces of History




 This week for our afternoon time at co-op we had Faces of History.

The children got to pick a person from a certain time period 

(This Year - Ancients -Fall of Rome Cycle 1)

Clairana - Medusa 

Nephi - Milo of Croton


They started with all singing the Greek Alphabet. 


Aunt Woody helped with outfits per tradition. I am always thankful for her creative vision. 

Sometimes, I have to pinch myself because I can't believe what a blessing it has been to create this co-op. 

Only five weeks left this year and next year we will be doubling our size which is so exciting and makes me nervous as well. I personally know all the families so that is such a level of comfort.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Nephi Camp

I didn't get any pictures from Nephi's camp this summer but I did see these on the bulletin board in the hallway this week at church...