Thursday, December 30, 2021

Christmas!


We were gifted money from Levi's grandparents for Christmas to use how we would like so Levi and I decided to go away for a two day adventure. 
I bought Clairana a new bathing suit (she was the only one who needed one - dang growing lady) and everyone watched her open it. 
Then we told them we were leaving for a water park in a few hours! It was exciting for everyone including me. 

Nephi with Benji and Buddy



Night before Christmas. Trashy cereal for all! Less wrappers for parents. 




This was in my stocking from Clairana  - she wrote out one of her great grandmother's poems with a few adjustments to make it about Christmas.



Zona loves Christmas. She needs to be in all the action.
Dolls. Lots of Dolls.

She stayed there the whole time the kids opened presents.


Elfie said BYE.

Nephi hung up lights inside.



My sweet girlfriend, Anne, made these beautiful mittens for me. I love them so much. Her talents amaze and inspire me.

Aunt Ashli sent all the kids guns for Christmas after Levi had bought the same one for Tyson when he was in Arizona in October. We prayed, talked, and thought about the Bell family all Christmas. 
I dug out all the pictures I had of Tyrone and laid them out on my office floor and sat with the kids sharing memories - I even ended up framing a few for the house as sweet reminders.

Cabella made this card for my mom and Randy - she forgot to give it to them on Christmas Eve but I had to take a picture of it because it made my heart so happy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...