Monday, October 25, 2021

Eye Appts.

Took all five plus myself to have our eyes checked. Dr. Strickler is wonderful and I love that we can all go together in one morning. 
Verdict. 
Coraline probably has one more year until glasses. 
Nephi is unable to see heather colors - green and red. I guess being partially color blind is hereditary so I need to research this a little more. I have never had him tested before but I guess it is common in males and you can't do anything about it. The rest are good to go. 






She did so well and everyone wanted to help her be a big girl - although I am sure she didn't need us. She was so ready to have a turn after watching everyone else. 

Another note - my holes have not gotten any larger or torn so I am celebrating! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...