Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Gather & Learn

Our day finally came! Coop Day! 
I was all sorts of a mess but it turned out amazing and I feel so good about it. 
I love that each mama has a small part of the day to teach but we all get to be together as well.
Levi even treated everyone to fancy lunch which was a great blessing on the first day.  



Millie teaching Greek and Latin Roots and Grammar. 

One of the mamas had a birthday the first day so I found this mug and it made me so happy! Also, the fruit leathers say Gather too. 

Homeschooling Year 7!

Each week N & C will have three new vocab words that they will learn the roots to which will help them understand so much more on the ACT and SAT. 
This is me teaching Biology! We learned about the Classifications of Living Things and compared gummy worms to real worms and made worm farms to take home. 

Dennise taught the IEW writing portion of our day - she did amazing and has really dove into learning all the things. She has two boys - Adam and Luke. 

Biology Time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...