Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Classical Conversations

 These are our last couple weeks together as a homeschooling group. 

It is always amazing to me how easy it is to get to 180 days of school at home. 

We always seem to go far over that number just to have structure and the standard of learning in our home everyday. 

We will miss seeing our group each week but we are also ready for summer and more freedom in our schedule. We have lots of summer trips planned with them and playdates but it is nice to meet up just to chat - especially for the mamas who now can take a break from teaching. 


We will see what next school year brings! 


Essentials Class

Probability Lesson

 Explaining Science


History Timeline Lesson

Learning to Listen to different Composers

Learning about Stravinsky

Buddies - Liam and Coraline



Roll the Dice and Place your Blueberries on your Pancakes. 

Nursery Time in the Gym - Molly and Marie have been such a blessing to us. Cecily loves them which is a big deal! It makes my life so much easier.

Lyla and Cecily



I don't know if I posted these from before but I wanted to add them again just in case....
Homeschooling Mom Night at our house. 

I love this one. Dennise and I met for the first time this past year and we have hit it off. We lead such different lives but I enjoy her so much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...