Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Relief Society Activity

I have a new calling at church it is the Relief Society Activity Leader. Meaning,I host monthly and quarterly activities for the woman in the church. 

This was our first activity - Friendshipping Activity 

It was similar to speed dating but with sisters! 
We sat at different tables with bouquets of questions and then after a few minutes, I would ring a bell and they would rotate depending on their name tag color. 

The weather was not the best, I was nervous about the turn out but it turned out great. 



Fruit Cups and Heart Shaped Cookies



I also played two rounds of Minute to Win It Games. How many candy hearts can you stack on a Popsicle stick in one minute. I made sugar scrub for the two winners.
Minute to Win It Game!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA