Friday, February 21, 2020

Random


This is what Sundays look like when we get home from church. 

Clairana - leaves me these messages at night time while I am making my tea.....

TEA SNOBS.
(I should note all the tea they have is actually herbal tea that is really good for them .... sshhh don't tell them)

Levi's grandparents gifted us a date night at Olive Garden but after not using it for awhile we decided to go on a date with the whole crew.
They did amazing although I will say Levi and I have become a pretty good team when it comes to eating out with little people.

Also, there is probably only a handful of us left that don't actually let our children have screens while waiting for food.
We are teaching them how to People Watch. 


Winter has been easy on us this year!


This little bike has been used by all the girls. 


How beautiful are these two....Even in Christmas PJs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA