Monday, October 28, 2019

Bookclub - Peter Pan

We hosted today for book club, Peter Pan!

It was SO much fun to come up with crafts for this one. I ended with a pretty good burn on my hand but it was worth it. 

I love this time every month. 

We work hard to read and make it a priority in the house (which the switch from picture book reading to chapter book reading is a whole 'nother level!) and it is fun to always discuss it with others as a celebration with of course crafts and snacks! 

Felt Peter Hats for the Boys
Tinkerbell Fairy Dust Necklaces for the Girls

This was us the night before trying out making the hats on Cecily. 

Tinkerbell in the cage. 

Clairana did decorations on the window - Hooks and Telescopes

Snack Time.

We were missing the Goodsell family so we made extras for when they feel better. 

GLITTER!

My girlfriend took these - it is always hard to do photos when you are hosting. I appreciate them!

Showing how to do the hat. 


Hot Glue Gun Spot!

Ms. Denae helping the girls do necklaces. 


Such a great picture. Emma, Cabella, and Coraline
Although Emma is older I get to have her in my class with Coraline and each week Coraline always asked if I can put her nametag next to Emma's. Emma has been in CC for several years so I always look to her when the rest have the 'deer in headlight' look. 

Ms. Coraline

Talking about the book and all our favorite parts. Also, how naughty Tinkerbell is in the actual book!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA