Sunday, August 25, 2019

Roadtrip Life!

We are home and getting settled after visiting a few different places and ending up in a beautiful condo on the beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama with the Ashby family! 

15 Passenger Van
Hotel Swimming 
Ark Encounter 
Dinner with Cousins 
Ocean Life
Jellyfish
Dolphins
Cousin Birthday Fancy Ice-cream Treat
Pier Walking
Hermit Crabs...ssss

Pictures to come but first to get organized to start the school year! 
I am tutoring this year for Classical Conversations which I am nervous and excited about...adding another thing to my plate always makes me nervous but I will be teaching Coraline's class which I am excited to see her grow this year and have special time just the two of us! 

I also signed the kids up for a homeschooling gym session at Purdue University that is taught by Purdue students once a week which should be an extra fun way to get out of the house and play and its free. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA