Friday, August 30, 2019

Jenkins Visit

On our way down to Alabama, we met up with my cousin, Brittany. 
She was the only girl cousin that I had for several years while growing up and we were long overdue for a visit together. 
Matt and Brittany have four girls and live in Tennessee. 

I must say it was crazy and fun all rolled into one! 
Lots of popcorn, popsicles, screams of excitement and joy together, and bittersweet memories of how fast time goes by. 
My mother and her mother were sisters. 
We didn't have any sisters but we had each other growing up. 
We spent lots of time with our cousins growing up and I want that for my children too. 
Her mother passed away at the age of 52 in 2012. 
We even got an extra treat by spending the evening with my Uncle Rick. Matt and him go weekly to the prison to preach the gospel. Amazing. 

This vacation was so great to get to spend so much time with family and create lasting memories. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA