Friday, December 16, 2016

Soccer!

Tomorrow is our last day of SOCCER. 
Levi has had a great time coaching and it has been really nice for him to be able to get home early to go to practice during the week. 
I have started to learn this game.....in between chasing Coraline and carrying Cabella around.
 I believe we may always have a soccer player in our house - at least that is Levi's hope.

I signed Clairana and Nephi up for basketball for January and February but neither of us will be coaching....or at least we don't think so right now.....

After experiencing the life with two athletes, I am again thankful to homeschool. I can offset our day routine to make sure we are well rested and ready for an evening filled with sports. 

We get our Tuesday evenings and Saturdays back for a few weeks. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...