Sunday, December 4, 2016

Disneyland Part 1

 WE MADE IT TO DISNEYLAND!!

We decided to go just Levi and I and make the trip with all the littles. It was really GREAT. The kids actually did amazing and we had a great time.

I was the slightly crazy mother/wife that bought us all matching neon to make sure and see everyone at the park - it was PERFECT and helped me have less anxiety and I let them wander further than I would have normally.

PS - We got LOTS of comments about how smart of an idea that was .... so many Levi kept saying...."don't say anything my wife's head is already getting too big"






We borrowed a double stroller (Bob City Mini) because ours was too big heavy duty like for the park and it was the first time Bella has ever rode in a stroller! She did great and my back appreciated not carrying her the whole time.

We saw two shows which were both REALLY funny. This one took this old man from the audience as a volunteer! He did a great job but I was nervous and happy they didn't call us up! 



Cabella Lou and Daddy - We only ate at the park once I was amazed to learn before we left that you are allowed to bring food in so we packed water and snacks for the trip - Much Cheaper and Healthier!
We did treat the kiddos at the end to $15 cotton candy!





The Seeing Mickey Mouse Line and the Santa Claus Line did us in!




MoAnA - The kids got giftcards from Uncle Nick and Aunt Emily for Christmas so they all got to pick out a gift while there. Coraline spotted her right off and nothing changed her mind she ended up carrying her around the whole time.



Swimming at the Hotel (we saved some money and stayed two miles down the road at a Hilton which ended up being awesome and less than 1/3 the price)


Us Watching the Swimming....Enjoy the drool on my shoulder too.







Disney Ended with This!! Clairana Lost her first TOP TOOTH! 


More the Come Soon ..... but I got babies that need to be loved! 

1 comment:

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...