Saturday, July 23, 2016

All the GIRLS!


If you have talked to Nephi since Cabella has been born, I am sure he has said.... 
"I have to take good care of all these sisters"  
his new famous saying....

We have a family in the ward that has three boys so Nephi had his first offical playdate without Clairana. 
He had such a great time shooting guns,  playing trucks, and wrestling. 

 The girls stayed home and did crafts (painting and making binoculars), baked goodies, and rested up from our pretty eventful weekend.

We love our church families and after each baby I realize more and more how grateful I am to have them around. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...