Monday, April 13, 2015

Softball Open House/Dedication

On Saturday morning, Levi and I got to go on a date!
Nick and Emily watched Coraline and Jack & Rene watched Clairana and Nephi.
They announced and thanked Levi for his work on the new Purdue University Softball Stadium.

Yes this man actually built this stadium for 13 million dollars.....Dork

It was SO hot in the sun I HAD to buy a short sleeve shirt to CHANGE at the GAME and SUNGLASSES ....
It WAS an emergency.

Just with the tiny one!

Maybe Softball one day.....

Boiler UP

New Purdue Shades - I feel like my brother who seems to always have white sunglasses


Crazy lady

Coraline & Daddy

Uncle Jack aka Muscles as he is known in our house and Aunt Rene

Levi's Gift 

Lunch was included too - talk about a cheap date! SCORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...