Monday, April 27, 2015

Pictures from Oma's Funeral

I didn't get very many pictures from the service but it went fine and at the end both my uncle Stan and mom got up and talked (her two living children of four.)
 I think my mom ended the service perfectly by saying... I am going to miss my mom. 
After all the people that have passed in our family at young ages and my mom's battle with cancer 
I pray that she will be with me as long as she was with her mother. 

I felt very blessed by how loved I was by the Evans' family. 
Levi's grandparents, Aunt and Uncle, Parents, and Sister all came to the service. 
I told Levi for several days how special that really made me feel. 
I was also surprised by my girlfriends from grade school showing up - Brandy and Lisa. 


Outfits from Levi's mom - matching!

Aunt Angie (Mom's SIL) and her girls with my mom and of course Ms. Clairana

Nephi and his cousin Madi
My Girlfriends - Brandy & Lisa

My brother Dustin and his family 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...