Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter 2014

On Sunday, I spoke in General Conference at the LDS church. My talk was on the temple and the blessings of the temple. According to my Father in Law (who manages the building) there was around 900 people and it was broadcast to other buildings.
 
This being said.....the Easter Bunny came to our house on Saturday morning so we would not be too overwhelmed to get to church by 8. My talk went fine and I was thrilled it was over and that of all the members in the church I was asked to speak.
 
Agenda for the Weekend:
 
Saturday - Easter Bunny Morning at Evans' House
Easter Service and Festival at Brigham's Church
 
Sunday - Church till 12
Grandpa & Grandma Brigham's House (my parents)
Pappy & Reni's House (Levi's parents)
 
EXHAUSTION



What CANDY for BREAKFAST!???

How Lovely we Look on Easter Morning!



Easter Bunny at the Brigham's Church Event


Hunting Eggs with Mamaw!

Pappy with Nephi & Jeriko

Mamaw & Clairana

Uncle Josh - I am taking up a donation to cut this man's hair and well face!
He has a bet with a buddy to NOT cut it till the end of the year!










COUSINS!

Easter Baskets with Sand Toys - OUR SWING SET IS COMING NEXT WEEKEND!!!


First Egg! Thought he needed the shovel to find the eggs too.

First Egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...