Thursday, March 24, 2011

Exciting Surprise

The past few weeks, Levi and I have been window shopping for bikes and a child trailer for Clairana of course! Anyways, they are around 400 to 500 bucks!

We have been saying how great it would be to bike around Mt. Baker during the summer and it seems that several people bike in the Northwest.

So, Levi called me today at work and gave me an excuse about having to purchase plans for work which would cost around $150 and he wanted to make sure it was okay...of course I said (thinking I hope we get reimbursed)

Anyways, we got home from work and after about 30 minutes of talking about bikes again, Levi asked if I would help him get somethings from outside.




HERE IS OUR SURPRISE!!

It actually doubles as a stroller and Levi so nicely pointed out rather quickly - baby number two could fit in too! Or maybe just Dharma.
He got this from a family that only took it on a 12 mile ride and never used it again - $150!
We had to take a nightly stroll to try this new toy out, it has a front wheel so we can use it as a stroller or attach it to our bike and tow behind. Can't wait!
Now I am sure we will be getting bikes this weekend...stay tune for pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA