












































Coraline, Clairana, and I headed off to girls camp in Connersville Indiana.
We had a great time and great weather except for one night we had to evacuate to a local church building due to high winds and tornadoes...all was ok but it was memorable! I scooped out water and cleaned tents for a long time the next morning but we made it.
We were all in different groups so we don't have many pictures together. This was my first time going as just a leader and not a director or a cook. It was WAY easier just to be with the girls and enjoy the activities without planning them or even executing them. I did get asked to be the early morning yoga instructor when the original person decided it was better to sleep in.
Thanks to Aunt Rene and Aunt Woody for hanging out with the rest of the crew while Levi worked!
No comments:
Post a Comment