Wednesday, July 31, 2024

My Birthday

Levi was an awesome husband and planned a surprise party with some of our family and oldest friends. It was wonderful.

 Mom dropped by! Randy got a handicap van for them and it made me cry tears of joy to see  mom riding around town again. 

 Elliot came to the surprise party and met the newest addition. 

 Family and Friends. 


 Smores, Hotdogs 

 Little Girls with Sparklers

 Clairana and Nephi stayed up LATE and made this while I was asleep.


 My SIL picked out the perfect hat that I wore down to the creek.

 Lunch with friends!

 Alyssa and Lotte took this while I was in the bathroom - how cute! Nice sign in the background. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...