Saturday, January 29, 2022

Millie's Shower

This morning Anne and I threw Millie a baby shower! 
It was perfect. Levi and the kids all put together lox and we had a yogurt bar. I had such great friends help in many ways. 
Anne did three different cute games that were a hit. 
It was so nice to celebrate the Goodsell family and their little one after so many years of heartache. 
We are looking forward to meeting this little one so much! 


















Look we all match! 
Another surprise - I am the only one in this picture NOT expecting! 
Anne surprised us and announced another little one is on the way in their house. Number Seven! 
So Fun. I love these friends so very much. 

Today filled my cup but I am exhausted. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...