Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Fair Workers!

We got the opportunity to volunteer to work at the fair to raise money for our 4H club. 
We all signed up to work and the kids LOVED it. They worked from 1-4. 
They got to actually work and take orders and they also gave them free food and a SODA! 
All were very sheepish in telling me about their drink.
I wasn't able to stay the whole time because of Cecily so her and I saw the fair for several hours over and over again. Bella worked for a little while but then headed on a date with my mom and Randy for her birthday tradition which is wonderful. 

It was such an awesome experience for them - I remember wanting to work a real job but being bummed in having to wait and this was a great way to let them shine years before they are really able to.

Nephi taking orders!

He made his way from the back fixing food to the front which was where he told us he wanted to try and do. 


Coraline and Levi did about everything - Coraline washed dishes and made hoagie sandwiches. Everyone was pretty smitten by her and how she would go up and ask "What can I do to help?" 

Levi and C working in the freezer. C did lots of tasks as well. 

N & C ended up in the front with their great friend Hannah taking orders. 


4H is so much work but I am starting to fall in love with it all. 
It is such a great group of wholesome kids and I want my kids around those type of children. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...