Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Clarinet and Clairana

 


We were driving home the other day and Clairana whipped out her clarinet and starting playing for all of us. We both have pretty much completely fallen in love with this instrument - I have to say that it helps that C is such a natural with it. She enjoys it so much and has almost past up my knowledge at this point -  Nephi and I have started learning from her. 

We have tried string instruments and the piano but it is obvious she loves this instrument and it makes it so much easier for all of us. 

She has weekly lessons at the local Christian private school but I have messages into most of the principals in the area to see if we can tour their facilities and sign her up for band. We shall see. 
Big 6th grade/middle school next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women President

I was asked to serve as the President in Young Women at church.  I spent the last few early mornings updating the bulletin boards in their r...