Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Dinner Out with the Terry Girls

For some reason, Brandy and I only go out together alone for dinner on Brooke's birthday (her younger sister) but without fail we went out for dinner and had a great time just chatting it up without anyone yelling at us. 

Brandy and I have been friends since the 3rd grade and Brooke is the same age as my little brother Nick. We did decide that we should actually treat ourselves and go out for our own birthdays too....Brandy's birthday is in October so we shall see.

Birthday Girl Brooke! 

Brandy and I documenting our once a year dinner out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...