Thursday, November 9, 2017

Night Out.

My bestie from grade school asked me to go out with her while she was the designated driver for her sister's birthday party....so I loaded the suburban with overly excited girls and drove them around town. 


Here was us bar hopping - I think we ordered water here and inhaled way too much cigarette smoke. Who knew they could still smoke in bars!?

Then this happened....My baby brother who is the ultimate night owl - he just got around to coming out and I think it was 1:00 in the morning.
Tanner came walking into the piano bar we were at and of course sat down with a table full of girls and I went up to the bar and got him a drink - the piano man was like who is this guy he has life figured out!
It was super funny - he was cracking jokes on Tanner all night. Ladies. Man.
(To bad it was his sister and his sister bestie his whole life!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...