Sunday, November 5, 2017

Date Day - Pottery!


I got a groupon (coupon) 
to go to a pottery shop downtown for an hour lesson on the pottery wheel for 2! 
Levi did lots of art in high school and loves the wheel... 
I on the other hand, I have never used a wheel. 
We had a great time and Pappy and Bubbe (Levi's parents) nicely watched all our littles.   

The artwork was rather....gothic. deadly. scary like - war. 
Our creations - they will be painted and ready in two week.
Mine are the ones that looks 'funky' and Levi's are perfect.
I felt like I was a little too tight to do pottery and needed to remember to loosen up and 'feel' the clay.


Lala Gallery and Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...