Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Funday

Somedays, I can't believe they are all mine. How did I actually carry these four little people?!

Happy Sunday - I personally LOVE Sundays - mostly because I get to spend the day with my companion who doesn't have to work and I love to worship with all my girlfriends... 
I mean church families together. 
I enjoy everything about it - dressing up, socializing, feeling the 
spirit,learning from others...perfect day.
I LOVE being LDS and having a structured religion everywhere we go...makes it easier to make friends with the same values and in return my littles make great friends with great families. 

No they don't look anything alike.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women - Service

 Young Women Service Project - Moving Watermelons and Potatoes from a Purdue Farm.  Somehow Jody and I got the potatoes.... some were rough ...