Monday, September 5, 2016

Back To Church We Go!

CHURCH WITH FOUR!!

As most people know, I can be a little crazy when it comes to my newbies - I like to make sure we don't have any new germs or sicknesses to deal with when I am trying to adjust or heal. 

That being said we waited six weeks before going back to church. 
All the people and touching and other little kids just makes me super nervous.

We were all ready especially the kids who kept asking why we don't go to church anymore. 
Well this Sunday we jumped right back in. Saw our friends, went for all THREE hours 
(yes LDS go for three hours,) Levi & I both taught classes and felt the spirit. 
It was PERFECT. 
Levi teaching all the elders (men - mostly our age) and I teach crazy teenagers. 
I was SO excited to find matching dresses (Bella is in an 18mth to fit over her harness) for $5! 

AFTER CHURCH - Nursery is just too much fun!
Not pictured the other three who also fell asleep on our seven minute ride home!
Church for three hours is great for the mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...