Sunday, June 5, 2016

SIX YEARS OLD - CLAIRANA

When you live far away from family - your birthday tends to come everyday for a few days in the mail. Clairana was super excited to get cards with  money to save to see the princesses in Disneyland! 

We did an early birthday celebration when my parents were here. 
She got cowgirl boots from my parents and we got her a specific horse and barbie she had been begging for. 

She also got a kindle for reading from Pappy and Bubbe. 

Favorite Thing to Do: Eat Icecream with my family
What do you want to be when you grow up: ZooKeeper
Who do you like to spend time with: Aunt Woody
What is your favorite food: Peaches and Apples
What makes you laugh: My mom tickles my belly
What are you Afraid of: My bad dreams but Mama got me spray which makes it better 
(magnesium oil/lavender oil)
Who is your Best Friend: Nephi
If you had one wish what would it be: Build a barn to live in in Indiana

Nephi tells EVERYONE that his sister is SIX

She had visions of this exact cake - it was WAY too sweet!
Strange how the older they get the more opinions they have for their special day.....

Tea Set from MiMi and Yogie (Levi's mom & Stepdad)
It is glass and adorable! Nephi will be made to play tea party for awhile around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...