Friday, March 11, 2016

We found a FARMER!

179 lbs of beef

I have been searching for ANY farms (berry, dairy, meat) since we got here. I began to feel really nervous about living in a place that cannot grow gardens and does not have any local food....what if an emergency happened? But I finally found one that is in Nevada. So while Levi was away I managed to buy a stand-up freezer and get 179 lbs of beef delivered without any delivery charges! SCORE. I also ordered chickens and a pig that will come next month. We should be set while we are here in Arizona.

I am thinking about making a trip with the kids to California in a month or so to pick berries while Levi is busy with work.....we will see!

Our First Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...