Friday, March 25, 2016

Dentist Visit - Nephi's First Time!

Yesterday, I took Clairana and Nephi to the dentist. 
We sure do get lots of looks in this town when I travel with everyone especially now that I am showing. 
Although I must say it is hard for me to remember and take pictures when I am by  myself with them. 
They did great....so great that at the end of our visit the dentist said he we could have Nephi's visit for free! Seems we don't have dental insurance I was excited!
Guess my homemade toothpaste and Oral Wellness drops are working out! 




Clairana's teeth - she has one tooth missing on the bottom which an adult tooth is coming in! 

Coraline just hanging out.....

Nephi got a few people to come in and see him as a SPOTLESS example they said. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such an awesome dental visit. Homemade products and natural remedies work quite well in between visits. They look so happy unlike many other children who visit the dentist. Many kids would be kicking and screaming at the mere thought of a dental visit, but yours are smiling and calm as can be. You seem like you're a great parent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so great, it looks like everybody was pretty good. My wife recently took our youngest to the dentist and she said she will never go back again by herself! It's very hard to keep your kid's teeth perfect, so kudos and congratulations to you for finding whatever secret recipe worked! Good luck to you and the little ones on your future dental visits!

    ReplyDelete

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...