Monday, March 23, 2015

Purdue Softball Stadium Grand Opening

Friday night was the Grand Opening for Purdue's Softball Stadium!
13 million dollar project completed by Levi!
We went to cheer on the girls for the first game and Levi wanted to be there just in case.......
I surprised him and invited a few people to join us to celebrate.
It was pretty chilly so the invite list was pretty short. 
Tifni (Levi's sister) and her boys came and my parents. 
Levi's parents were not able to make it. 

Great Time & They Won




Twins!!

Beautiful Field

The one and only little Evans' boy!

Family Selfie - Man it is hard to get five people in a picture!

Daddy with his girls

Coraline is confused.....

G&G Brigham came to support!
** Please note my step-dad Randy has come a long way seems he is an IU fan.
He must really love his son-in-law or maybe it was to see his grand-babies.



We had great seats in the second row - until I about broke my neck from dunking when a ball came - see the net...
yeah I forgot!




We are such polar opposites! Looks and personality!
 I was thrilled that Tif said she would love to come with the boys and support her little brother! 


COUSINS





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...