Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas was busy but very fun this year! 
As the kids are getting older they are starting to understand about the meaning of Christmas as well as all the excitement in the air. 
They were telling everyone Jesus was born on Christmas and died on Easter! 
Guess we are ready for the next holiday too.
For me this year was extra special because I was able to resign from my position at Purdue and spend the whole holiday with the little ones - making our life much less stressful. 
It has been wonderful not to load up all three kids at 6:30 in the morning in the freezing cold! 
Instead Levi nicely sneaks away early in the morning and drives two miles to work without having to worry about anyone.

I did complete the GRE exam for Graduate School (4.5 hour exam) but I will not know if I have been accepted till March. I have not told very many people about applying for grad school mostly because if I don't get in so I guess we will see what happens..... 

Hats from G&G Brigham - Coraline & Ensley

Nephi's new gear I was trying out to scare him

Christmas Card

Christmas Tree

Our First Year with Elf on the Shelf which they names 'Elf" real original I know

All my Christmas decorations are now away from little hands!

Christmas Eve - Cinnamon Rolls



Christmas Morning

DOLLHOUSE!!


TRAIN SET

My Present from Levi - Coming in Feb!! Nigerian Dwarf Milking Goats!!


Christmas at G & G Brigham's house

Cousin Liam & Nephi

Then this happened.....happy fairy princess 

Plasma Cars to help with our cabin fever - Levi and I had a blast on Christmas Eve 

I guess I didn't get a picture of Levi with his gift from me - he got amazing new dress clothes for work/church from this place in London that he had been wanting. I am sure I will take a picture once he gets all dressed up! I figured a great investment now that we are only nice work clothes for one! I on the other hand hope to be in yoga pants till August!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...