Monday, May 19, 2014

This Past Week

I haven't blogged in awhile! 
We have not been up to very much besides building a fence, finishing up the swing set, 
& putting in a garden.
I was Skyping with my Mother in Law and well they were quiet......


OOh and I got to have a night out with my girlfriend Lisa which involved the Cheesecake Factory and a pedicure in Indianapolis!


Nephi's arm he rolled down the hill on his four wheeler and hit the driveway

Hanging out with Cousin Abbi

We did go to Michael's (Nephew - Levi's sister Tifni) Choir Concert

Daddy & Nephi with Uncle Josh too!

Mike is in the back row middle

Clairana & Jeriko





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...