Monday, May 19, 2014

Little Lady Number TWO

We got to see our little lady on Friday. She is giving us a little excitement but we are both growing and healthy. She is 1lb and 6oz and I have gained 12 lbs which both are right on track. We were told she is already in the right position and she does have a small head (please note my other two children have heads off the charts)

We will have another ultrasound next month to determine where her placenta is at. Right now her placenta is much lower than it is supposed to be and if I was to deliver it would be dangerous as her placenta would be delivered first. We pray that it will move so that we are able to have another natural birth but we are also very thankful for technology and knowing that we might have a cesarean.

I am coming around to the idea and know that a healthy mama and baby is what is best regardless on how it happens.I am also very thankful that I have had time to process this and to adjust (not much for last minute birth plan changes - not really a flexible time for me)

I thought by the Third One I would have this birth thing figured out??

We will keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...