Thursday, March 6, 2014

Great Wolf Lodge = Magical

We headed out for our vacation and I have to say the kids did great on the 3 hour roadtrip but I do think that was long enough for us. We had a great time!
The food was amazing!
It was great to be on a vacation where everyone has wet hair/no makeup/sweats/
just fun.
 







No I am NOT exhausted and I MUST swim more....




Story Time


Afternoon Nap AkA passed out cold....












This is what it looks like when you get mom up at 5:00 and you want to SWIM.




Glow in the Dark Putt Putt











Last Day - Getting Ready to Check Out...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...