Thursday, August 15, 2013

Evans' Farm with MiMi

Levi's mom (Terri) came to bring Mike home from spending the summer at their house.
Now I LOVE my MIL. I am very blessed to have such a great relationship with her.

I love how she is so different from my mom and that between the two of these ladies I have become my own. My mom could tell you anything medical related and Terri could tell me anything that has to do with natural medicine or herbs.

Anyways.....We went out to Jake & Jane's farm last night to have one last dinner together before she leaves. Everyone has now started school so it was a short night but we had lots of fun.

MiMi & Clairana enjoying the pond

Dinner Time at the Evans' Farm

Aunt T with Nephi Joe

Jeriko with Uncle Levi

MiMi with her little ones!
Tifni - SIL
We have decided to start taking selfies because we are ALWAYS behind the camera

Cousin Time

Smores!

Aunt T Smother Time

Welcome Home Mike!

Uncle Josh

Mamaw with Nephi Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...