Friday, July 5, 2013

AZ Wedding - Part 2

Jerome, AZ



Bride & Groom to Be - Morning of the Wedding

Afternoon of the Wedding - Clairana's Accident


FIREMAN! Tyrone (BIL) is applying for a position to be a Firefighter - how awesome is that!


Right Before The Ceremony! EEkkkkk!


Only in Jerome - Random people want to take their picture and dance with the Flower Girl

Family Photo!


My FAVORITE Girls!

SIBLINGS! Spending time together with our siblings makes me want to have more babies.
I cannot imagine life without all of them - mine and Levi's.


Love this one. Sorry boys I can only see the Bride & Nephi Joe in this one....

Evans' Table - All these great people flew in for this big day.


AWWHHHH Stuck!


AWWWHHH ME TOO!



ICECREAM

Oh Boy....All Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...