Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FIRST BIRTHDAY!



FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!

LOVE THIS PHOTO! Oma & Uncle Stan



Mason & Nicole



Cotton Candy Makers - JESSICA & IZA
I work with Jessica at Purdue

 
LOVE this one! Uncle Nicky - Have I mentioned how much I love being home with my siblings again!



Aunt Rene, Aunt Woody, & Uncle Greg


Jeriko, Josh & Tifni (Levi's sister) * I just love how Tifni knows me so well when it comes to my stress level with kids and party planning. She is always early and willing to hold/entertain someone so I can finish up!



Uncle Tanner & Cousins - Tori and Madi

The Boys - Uncle Elliot, Jed,  & Damon




My FUTURE SISTER IN LAW Emily oh and my brother Nick


Mom & Randy



Daddy & Nephi Joe




Love this Sibling Time



What is going on here?!




YEAH FOR CAKE!


Smith Family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...