Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wedding Bells - Terry now SMITH Family


Alright let me start from the top....because I didn't get to give a speech at this wedding, you are going to hear it on my blog....This is my girl Brandy Kay.
We have known each other since ...here you go people.... I was an office assistant in grade school and would help out delivering mail to the teachers (I know lame but hey it was grade school) and my dear friend Brandy would cry almost everyday and get to leave class and go to the office/nurse station to talk to her mom on the phone....this is how we met.
I guess our career paths turned out I went to school for business and she went to school to be an RN.

I LOVE this girl, we have been through it all together.
The 'ups' of being crazy going on family vacations together and then well not so 'family' vacations where lets say those memories are not rated G. To her standing up at my wedding, her calling me right after I had Clairana and was ALL hormonal about being homesick and telling me she was expecting after we both had been trying for what seemed like forever! To getting older and realizing that life has its struggles -
her dad losing his battle with cancer and mom being diagnosed with cancer. The list just goes on and on.
I love this girl we have great memories and I am very thankful to see her all the time and watch our babies grow up together.

Alright here we go she ran off this past week and got married to Mr. Smith.
This is an amazing man who has been in her life well lets face it our life for several years.
They have a beautiful baby boy Jace and hopefully many or at least a few more to come.... wink wink hint hint.

Congrats to this amazing couple!

Oh and of course because I am 'known' for decorating at weddings - I ran out to her house and decorated their front porch like a crazy person late last night right before they got home.
PS. Brooklyn (Brandy's baby sister) is not a very good sidekick with surprises!
But she is the baby sister I never had and I love her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...