Friday, July 13, 2012

Franklin....

This past week the world lost a great little dachshund, Franklin. Now Frank had been in my life a long time, I think since I was about 10. He was our family dog which took TONS of convincing to get - my dad was not very excited about Frank but he grew to fall asleep with him in the chair within a few weeks.

The day I got to meet Franklin....

Symone had drove to my mom's house to pick Dustin and I up for the weekend, in my dad's big truck. We climb in and there he was the most adorable little teeny tiny one. I of course was in a cute little dress and wanted to hold Franklin the whole way home. As we started down the road to Crawfordsville from Lafayette I looked up at her and yelled ... something scalding hot is running down my leg! Yep he had marked his territory on me!

Will always remember - Love  You Franklin Lynette Colette!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...